Brush Script Bundle for Procreate
Just got your new iPad Pro and want to learn how to use it for calligraphy practice or have a set of Crayola Markers and need some resources to help you get started?
These worksheets break down the structure of this Brush Script style so it's easy to learn.
What you get:
- Practice Strokes worksheets
- Uppercase letters worksheets
- Lowercase letters worksheets
- 10 x Procreate Brushes
- Bonus Textures (Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, Gradients)
- PDF Printables for Brush Pens
- JPEG Printables for Brush Pens
- PDF Instruction manual
- Apple iPad with OS 10
- Apple Pencil or similar stylus
- Procreate App (found on the Apple App store)
If you experience any problems not found within these instructions then please to reach out to me via my contact form.
Save the zipped file to your desktop, uncompress it and then add the items to your iCloud drive to be able to access on your iPad. If you are downloading straight to your iPad then install the free app "FileExplorer Free" onto your iPad first, then you'll be able to open the zip file.
If you're having any problems unzipping your download then please watch this video:
Please watch the below video to see how to add multiple brushes at once, as Procreate doesn't have this feature and so a work around is needed otherwise you'll have to import them one-by-one.