Have you ever wanted to make seamless repeating patterns but didn't know how to or tried and found it too difficult? Well you can with PatternPress.
PatternPress makes the process of making seamless patterns easy and also adds a heap of extra touches to make them look even more amazing. Plus you can use your finished patterns to sell on your own store here on Creative Market or as prints on sites like Etsy.
Video demo: https://vimeo.com/129645698 Multiple Shapes Video: https://vimeo.com/131410216
Download 4 free patterns: http://d.pr/f/14hdL
Not only can you make repeating patterns, but you also get these cool things too:
- Choose between offset and straight layouts
- Apply included Watercolor, Gold & Silver fills to your shapes (CS6-CC only)
- Add textures & ink marks to make them look hand stamped
- Textured paper backgrounds
- Change the color & background color of your patterns
- Over 60 bonus hand drawn shapes to get you started (for commercial use too!)
- Easy export your patterns and start using your patterns in just a few clicks
It's super easy to use. Just follow the 3 steps:
- Paste in your shape
- Choose the layout
- Customize the look
The download contains a color PDF guide which walks you through the process of adding your shape and making your first pattern and how to customize it.
Requirements: Photoshop CS3 to CC 2015. The watercolor, gold and silver texture fills only work in CS6 to CC 2014. Will not work in GIMP, PS Elements, Illustrator or CorelDraw.